ITM presents a series of FREE international trade webinars for the month of July
Following a well-received webinar on Agents & Distributors from Frances Fawcett, the team of specialists at International Trade Matters have assembled a schedule of useful webinars for businesses looking to navigate both Covid-19 recovery and Brexit resilience strategies.
Each session is FREE to attend and will feature a presentation by the featured specialist, followed by a Q&A session in which attendees will be invited to join the conversation.
Topics are set to include:
- The Importance of Incoterms with Frances Fawcett – 9th July
- Using PR to drive export sales with Kevin Kelway – 16th July
- Duty Drivers: Tariffs, Origin & Valuation with Mike Court – 20th July
- Accessing New Markets with Linda Middleton-Jones – 28th July
- Lean Supply Chain Resilience with Sami Caglar – 30th July
How can you get involved?
Follow the links to the webinars above to find out more and sign up via the Eventbrite listing.
You will be sent a link and details to attend the webinar in good time. You will also receive a link to the recording should you not be able to attend the live event for any reason.
Check out our EVENTS PAGE to stay up to date with all our courses and webinars.
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER for news, updates and exclusive features!