Your very own embedded Export Manager service – at a level to suit your business
With Brexit looming, there may be occasions where your company has to have evidence of at least 3 years’ experience in exporting. There are also times when your export department may just need some extra guidance or some training. It could be that you want to ensure compliance, improve your processes or, induct new employees.
The International Trade Matters Export Manager service can help in all these instances. Designed to be bespoke to your needs the role could include:
- Planning and coordination of the international shipments of goods.
- Maintaining and monitoring export documents
- Creating and monitoring export processes
- Collating and maintaining a supplier directory detailing origin of goods
- Providing best practice updates
- Delivering in-house export training
- Provide an ‘expert’ resource as required by HMRC
- Assistance with recruitment and mentoring employees involved in export
With Gold, Silver and Bronze packages your company will choose the option that is right for you – one, two or more days per month over either three month or annual contracts.