International Intellectual Property (IP) Strategy
Your business will have intangible assets and these include a business/brand name, the shape of a product, coding, logos, web sites drawings, photos, secret recipes and lots more.
What is an Intellectual Property Strategy?
A successful IP Strategy combines plans and actions aimed at maximising the IP within a business to achieve business goals and integrated within business plans.
We can provide support and programmes/training to help you:
- Identify your intangible assets
- Discuss how to undertake due diligence
- Consider strategic protection of those assets in overseas markets (registered rights are territorial)
- Develop an appropriate IP strategy
- Provide training at Board, SMT or all staff level
How do you even know if you need help with your IP? Ask yourself these questions:
- What IP do you own or have the right to use?
- Can you prove it?
- What is it worth?
- Have you developed a written IP strategy?
If you’d like to find out more, get in touch HERE