We have a super busy few months coming up
There’s lots of training and a fantastic selection of FREE webinars on a wide range of international trade subjects.
Starting off with the British Chambers of Commerce accredited training courses, on the 3rd May we will be looking at Understanding Commodity Codes.
If you’re working in finance, technical or procurement this is the course for you. Candidates will, after attending this course, be aware of what commodity codes are and what they are used for. They will have a basic understanding of the process of how to classify goods and would have successfully classified a range of goods to gain experience in using the UK Global Tariff and where to go for further advice. Our experienced trainer will guide you through classifying products using the UK Global Tariff.
On 16th May is our popular Methods of Payment course.
This half day online training course is essential learning for accounts, export and sales teams as it will cover the top 5 methods of payment used internationally.
We will also be covering:
- Examination of documents required
- Types and levels of security
- What can go wrong?
- Top tips for success every time UCP600/ISBP
- Sources of help and advice
Now what about those FREE webinars? I hear you ask…
These are running throughout May and June, are just 1 hour long which includes time for Q&A’s with our Specialists too.
The subjects are:
- Overseas Market Entry Strategy – 10th May : 10am
- Effective Import Management – 11th May @ 10am
- International Supply Chain Diversification – 15th May @ 10am
- What Every Importer and Exporter Needs to know about Incoterms® – 16th May @ 2pm
- Leadership in International Trade – 30th May @ 10am
- Trusted Trader / Gaining AEO Status – 5th June @ 10am
- Supply Chain Security – 12th June @ 10am
- Lean into Export – 16th June @ 10am
You can find more information about each of these webinars on our website HERE. Places are limited though so make sure you sign up ASAP to secure your spot.