We are delighted to be delivering this Masterclass for Cornwall Chamber of Commerce. To sign up, please see the link below.
An introduction to Incoterms® and their importance in terms of responsibility and risk to both seller and buyer in international trade. Understand the history and purpose of Incoterms®, how they are used and the practical issues to be considered. Commercial matters will also be discussed including the impact of Incoterms® on costs, liability, and profitability. Each Incoterm® will be covered in detail and the practicalities of using each for international trade.
- What are Incoterms®
- The History of Incoterms® and how they have developed
- Incoterms® defined and what they govern
- What Incoterms® do and do not do
- Review of each of the terms and the key changes in Incoterms® 2020
- Brexit and why your Incoterms® should be reviewed
- Where to get help and advice
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for anyone involved in international trade, sales, purchasing, finance, logistics administration, and management. The course is valuable for beginners and also serves as a refresher for experienced individuals needing to update themselves on the changes in Incoterms® 2020 and the effects of Brexit.