Date(s) - 10/06/2021
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
We are delighted to be delivering this Masterclass for Cornwall Chamber of Commerce. To sign up, please see the link below.
An introduction to Incoterms® and their importance in terms of responsibility and risk to both seller and buyer in international trade. Understand the history and purpose of Incoterms®, how they are used and the practical issues to be considered. Commercial matters will also be discussed including the impact of Incoterms® on costs, liability, and profitability. Each Incoterm® will be covered in detail and the practicalities of using each for international trade.
- What are Incoterms®
- The History of Incoterms® and how they have developed
- Incoterms® defined and what they govern
- What Incoterms® do and do not do
- Review of each of the terms and the key changes in Incoterms® 2020
- Brexit and why your Incoterms® should be reviewed
- Where to get help and advice
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for anyone involved in international trade, sales, purchasing, finance, logistics administration, and management wihtin the Food and Drink Industry. The course is valuable for beginners and also serves as a refresher for experienced individuals needing to update themselves on the changes in Incoterms® 2020 and the effects of Brexit.