We are delighted to be delivering this Masterclass for Cornwall Chamber of Commerce. To sign up, please see the link below.
An introduction to understanding customs procedures and documentation aimed at those involved in international trade. Understand the role of HMRC as an authority responsible for collecting tariffs and for controlling the flow of goods into and out of the country. Areas covered will include Incoterms®, origin, classification of goods, valuation of goods, duties, and taxes to ensure documentation is clear and compliant. Throughout the course we will explore the changes from January 2021.
- HRMC, their role, and customs procedures
- Incoterms® review of each and the key changes in Incoterms® 2020
- Origin and valuation of goods
- Classification of goods (UK Global Tariff)
- The Union Customs Code and what is means for the UK trading with the EU.
- Review and use of export documentation
- Where to get help and advice
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for anyone involved in international trade who need to understand customs procedures, administrators, managers and business directors and owners. The course is valuable for beginners and serves as a refresher for experienced individuals needing to update themselves on the current requirements and the effects of Brexit.