Nearly two years after the UK left the EU many traders are still trying to get their heads around the many procedures for both permanent and temporary export/import of goods.
We are delighted to be joining Devon and Plymouth Chamber of Commerce for a webinar on Monday 5th December at 10.30am. It will briefly touch on the questions you either thought you knew and didn’t or didn’t realise would cause so much additional work/preparation.
- UK-EU trade agreement
- ATA Carnet vs duplicate list for temporary exports
- Paperwork required for permanent exports
- When and where GVMS is required?
- Export and import declarations and T1’s – when are they required and where to get them from?
- Inland processing facilities
- Where to get your ATA Carnet stamped at the port?
- Consequences of not having the correct paperwork
- Moving from CHIEF to CDS
Join us, and Devon and Plymouth Chamber on 5th December where we hope to be able to provide you with the answers.
Book your space HERE