The UK represents a small percentage of world trade, so export offers significant growth potential for businesses.
This course looks at the practicalities of planning for export including identifying markets, commercial considerations and assessing the role of various areas of the business. Sources of help and advice are included, and the course introduces compliance requirements that will need to be considered.
- Planning growth through export
- Defining an export strategy
- Identifying the areas of the business that will play a part
- Commercial considerations including profitability
- Use of overseas agents and distributors
- Planning for compliance
- Sources of help and advice
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at Managers and Directors tasked with planning and implementing international growth.
The course will be equally valuable to businesses who have already started some export growth, and those that are new to selling overseas or planning for the future.
For more information and to find your local participating chamber, please contact us on:
T: +44 (0) 1398 332881 or +44 (0) 7734 366855