Date(s) - 27/10/2020
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Transitioning through the EU Exit and growing international trade.
Amongst a range of solutions this event will help to update you on the known and developing picture around customs procedures and documentation, duties, VAT, rules of origin, labelling, and dispute resolutions.
The specialist Chamber of Solutions panel will provide focus on:
• People, employment, travel and immigration.
• Customs procedures, documentation and duties
• Tax, VAT, finance and banking
• Data, labelling, disputes and regulation
• Logistics, advice and funding
The event will address your challenges, allowing you to share your experiences and hear from others across the Chamber of Solutions community. It is clear that no single specialist has all the answers, and so sharing with fellow businesses can provide some practical insights. Chamber of Solutions is your problem solver for your business challenges.
Chamber of Solutions is a partnership of Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, SOLENT LEP, SOLENT Growth Hub, Mission Performance and DIT South East. It addresses the needs of businesses navigating their way towards success in international trade.
Chairing the event is Rob Lewis of Mission Performance. He will be joined by a panel of specialists including:
- Daphne Comber – Portico Shipping
- Linda Middleton-Jones LLB – International Trade Matters
- Employment Law & Tax Specialists – TBC
For more information, and to sign up click HERE.