Lesley Batchelor OBE is a champion of UK exporters, with a powerful track record in enhancing the international performance of hundreds of businesses.
From a blue-chip background, she worked as director general of the Institute of Export (IOE) for 12 years promoting professionalism and the need for qualifications and support for businesses.
- Co-Chair of the Bribery Act 2010 Scrutiny expert panel working with DFID and the Government
- Anti-corruption Champion
- Advising on APPG Advisory Panels on Trade & Investment and Manufacturing and Select Committees supporting SMEs
- ICC/WTO MSME trade negotiation
- WTO Alliance & Trade & Investment Committee.
Lesley now runs Exportbootcamps.com an ICC and ILM accredited training company with a real difference. Using years of experience teaching and training businesses owners and managers to trade competently internationally, the BootCamps approach guarantees engagement and results.
She also acts as a board advisor to Smart & Savvy Women, ACOSB&E and Open Borders Direct. With invaluable expertise in intellectual property, global licensing and marketing Lesley was awarded CBI Real Business First Woman in Business Services and CEO of the year from Trade Association Congress in 2015.
Lesley is often sought out for comment on Brexit and international trade issues, writing thought leadership pieces for many journals, TV and radio stations.
- World trade: how it works and what it needs
- So, we’ve left. What’s next? Insights into a brave new world
- Why exporting needs more umph!
- Travels as a female exporter
- Exploring new markets / Trade Strategy, Compliance and Regulation, SME’s and new markets
Lesley has been a popular speaker at 12 Annual dinners with the Institute of Export and hosted Mansion House graduation ceremonies for 9 years.