It is essential for businesses to understand export licensing control Licences in the UK are issued by SPIRE
Here are some key things you need to consider:
- Identify your technical data – it may be controlled for export.
- Check the commercial control list classification – development, product and use, or something else?
- Identify: Where is it going? Who is the end user? what is the end use?
- Use automated controls to segregate controlled technical data
- Label controlled data on both soft and hard copies
- Provide training and audit your procedures
Find out more by talking to Mike Court at International Trade Matters