Thank you for submitting the form.
We will now prepare a proforma invoice which will be sent to you, along with instructions on how apply for the SME Brexit Support Fund grant.
Meanwhile, do take a look at some of the latest news and articles from our specialists:
- Report from the SIITACE SummitFormed from several independent experts in international trade to give both a voice and a forum for members, the event was sponsored by World First
- Baking-in good strategyAligning your strategic ambition to the right overseas markets in this time of uncertainty needs exploration of new innovative approaches, this is exactly why we have created the International Trade Matters Global Blueprint Programme
- What’s on this summer…We are looking forward to a summer of great events taking place at International Trade Matters. Here’s a preview of what’s coming up
- How to get a Certificate of OriginA Certificate of Origin is an official document that states the origin of goods that are being traded internationally. It shows where the goods were manufactured, produced, or processed.
- Agri-Tech: a call to action…The farmers of the future will be taking the Agri-Tech sector much further by using robots, drones, Big Data, Blockchain and many other disruptive technologies.
- What’s on at International Trade Matters in June?We have got a month of training and events that are specifically designed to help companies of all shapes and sizes reach the import & export potential