The British Chambers of Commerce assessment for this course focuses on what you have learnt about agents and distributors during the workshop as these are the most common options when entering a new market. However, we will explore all options for market entry during the day. Don’t panic – everything is in bitesize chunks in an interactive learning environment.
Workshop Programme Details
- Your options on routes to overseas markets
- The difference between agents and distributors and their respective roles
- The legal implications and challenges of working with agents and distributors includingauthority, territory and competition law
- The advantages and disadvantages of the various options to market entry
- How to decide on the best option(s) for your business
- Pitfalls and practicalities when establishing an overseas presence
- Management of freight forwardersWho Should Attend
This course is suitable for staff within an organisation, ideally middle or senior management, who have a responsibility for developing business in overseas markets.