Is your business ready for Brexit?
Are you a customs agent? Does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade overseas?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently, especially after Brexit. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
We can help.
Our training will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form.
Course content is based on the following topics:
• Introduction to Trade
• Business Responsibilities
• Export process
• Import process
• Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
• Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
• Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
• Export and import controls
• Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
No formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
Have you registered for funding? You claim up to 100% of your training costs as part of Brexit preparations