Luis Mulet has traded all over the world for the last 20 years and has developed a comprehensive export manual to help your business become better equipped to enter the exciting exporting world.
Luis is a highly skilled, results-driven and customer-focused, international trade professional. He has been at the centre of international business development, business strategy and trade consulting for more than 20 years. With this valuable knowledge and experience he mentors and coaches businesses with international ambition, either as first-time exporters or as existing exporters looking to expand into new markets.
He also assists companies in assessing the risk factors of EU exit to their businesses. Having lived and worked in several countries, Luis is culturally aware, innovative in terms of management thinking and passionate about helping businesses to succeed internationally.
Luis Mulet’s areas of expertise cover:
- Market intelligence and analysis
- Market selection and prioritisation
- Channel strategies and routes to market
- Appointing and managing agents and distributors
- Export planning and strategy
- International partner search and selection
- Programme management
- Lead generation
- Vision creation
- International business development
- Assessing the risks associated with EU exit
- International Trade Compliance
- Export Opportunities assessment
- Trade missions organisation and management
- Qualification of local suppliers, business matchmaking
- Product introduction, market development
Each year, UK companies export well over 2 trillion pounds of goods and services
If you want your business to get in on the action, it’s important to figure out the best way to expand to new markets