Humphrey is a Graduate of the Institute of Export and International trade
He worked for 34 years for a Fashion Handbag manufacturer in the Southwest, prior to this Humphrey worked for a major shoe manufacturer in Somerset.
With a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Import and Export procedures Humphrey is able to ensure that companies are able to satisfy the complex rules governing the movement of goods around the world.
Humphrey’s expertise and knowledge covers:
- Import / Export Documentation.
- UK, EU and ROW Customs procedures.
- Tariff Classification – BTI applications
- Intrastat and ESL
- Origin Rules
- Long Term Supplier Declarations leading to AE status.
- Freight negotiations
- Order management
- Warehouse Processes
- RMA procedures
- Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packaging Waste) 2007